We are looking for 2 people to co-chair this annual event for grades Pre-K - 5. The event is scheduled in May. During the event, students will present tickets to purchase potted flowers to bring home in time for Mother's Day!
Event chairperson responsibilities include:
- Making and distributing fliers
- Collecting payments, recording orders, and creating purchase tickets
- Placing order for flowers
- Contacting volunteers to assist children with purchases on the event day
- Attending the event to set up tables with flowers and assist volunteers, teachers, and students
If you are interested in chairing or for more information, please contact Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.